Ok.. We know it’s a little early BUT for those who love to plan we would love to share with you our Christmas menu for 2014!
We have tailored our menu so that it can be enjoyed as a set menu for offices wishing to indulge before the Christmas break or for groups of friends wanting to re connect during the festive period.
The great thing about our Christmas menu is that no one has to fear being left out due to food intolerances! We have designed our menu to cater for all major food allergens including dairy intolerances, vegetarian options and vegan dishes and of course everything is gluten free!
Please see below for our Christmas menu, if you like the sound of it please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (If you have any other dietary requirements please do not hesitate to contact us)
- Applewood smoked Duck Carpaccio with pickled Beetroot and Goats cheese crumble
- Roasted Red Pepper and spiced Pumpkin soup (V) (DF)
- Sautéed wild garlic Mushrooms with cream and white wine sauce on brioche. (V)
All mains are served with crisp roast potatoes and mixed seasonal veg
- Slow cooked shoulder of lamb in red wine with a minted pea puree (DF)
- Halibut ‘en papillote’ with brown butter and julienne vegetables
- Nut and spinach roast with a cranberry sauce (V) (DF)
- Hot chocolate self saucing pudding with brandy soaked raisins and crème anglais (v)
- Cranberry and cinnamon Panna Cotta with jewelled Florentine (v)(DF)
2 courses for £24.95 or 3 courses for £28.95 plus an aperitif of your choice. Drinks packages also available for large groups over 6. Bookings available for parties of 8 or more, book by emailing email@example.com